Pengaruh Kompetensi, Motivasi Kerja Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Pusat Pendidikan Dan Pelatihan Kementerian Agama Republik Indonesia

Ahmad Zaenal Karihin, . (2018) Pengaruh Kompetensi, Motivasi Kerja Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Pusat Pendidikan Dan Pelatihan Kementerian Agama Republik Indonesia. Masters thesis, Universitas Pamulang.

[img] Text
COVER.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB I.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (367kB)
[img] Text
BAB II.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (391kB)
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (364kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (14kB)
[img] Text
JURNAL.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (482kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect partially and simultaneously between Competence, Work Motivation and Work Discipline on Employee Performance at Pusat Pendidikan Dan Pelatihan Kementerian Agama RI. This research method is an associative type with the type of quantitative data obtained from the distribution of questionnaires. The population in this study amounted to 130 employees and used a simple random sampling technique to determine the number of samples. The method of data analysis uses tests of validity, reliability, good assumption, multiple linear regression and hypothesis testing. The results of this study indicate, partially Competence has a positive and significant effect on the Employee Performance of the Ministry of Religion's Education and Training Center with a tcount of 13.846 > ttable 1.985 or a Sig value of 0.000 < 0.05. Partially work motivation has a positive and significant effect on the Employee Performance of the Ministry of Religion's Education and Training Center with a tcount of 13.104 > ttable 1.985 or a Sig value of 0.000 < 0.05. Partially, the work discipline has a positive and significant effect on the Employee Performance of the Ministry of Religion's Education and Training Center with a tcount of 8.646 > ttable 1.985 or a Sig value of 0.000 < 0.05. Simultaneously Competence, Motivation, and Work Discipline Have a Positive and Significant Effect on Employee Performance of the Ministry of Religion's Education and Training Center with Fcount 88,186 > Ftable 3,090 or Sig value 0,000 < 0,05, multiple linear regression equation Y = 0,591 + 0,598X1 + 0.453X2 + 0.208X3 this equation can be interpreted as the direction of a positive relationship between Competence (X1), Work Motivation (X2) and Work Discipline (X3) Against Performance (Y) Against Performance (Y). The value of the R correlation of 0.858 is in the interval between 0.80 - 1,000 with a very strong level of relationship meaning the Competency variable (X1) Work Motivation (X2) and Work Discipline (X3) has a very strong relationship to Performance (Y) While the R Square determination coefficient of 0.736 is meaningful, the Work Discipline variable (X3) has a contribution or contribution to Performance (Y) of 73.6% and the remaining 26.4% is influenced by other factors. Of the three independent variables (Competence, Work Motivation and Work Discipline) Competency variables (X1) have the biggest contribution or contribution to Performance (Y) with a contribution of 66.4%. Keywords: Competence, Work Motivation, Discipline Work and Performance

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Depositing User: Andika Rizky Nugraha
Date Deposited: 21 May 2019 05:20
Last Modified: 21 May 2019 05:20
URI: http://eprints.unpam.ac.id/id/eprint/7008

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item